For 40 years Bonnie Blue has been an industry leader in Photo Restoration. She speaks with pride of her restoration work. "People would bring me their torn and wrinkled photos, or photos that had faded and I would hand them back a part of their heritage. It is very satisfying work."
Bonnie began her career at Meisel Photo Lab in Dallas as their first full time oil colorist. In 1978 she moved to Houston and opened Blue's Photo Restoration Service. Her talent has landed her many awards and accolades through the years including a coveted spot in the PPA Loan Collection. Bonnie served 2 terms as President of Photographic Artist of Texas and has been awarded the Master Artist Degree. She teaches at State and Local conventions. "I enjoy sharing my talents with others" she says.
Blues Photo Restorations offers a full range of services from simple color correction to repair of torn or stained photographs. A Blue's Photo Restorations restored photograph make excellent gifts that will sure to be cherished forever.
Bring Bonnie your faded and deteriorated images.
- Color Restoration
- Restoration of Damaged Black and White Into Color and/or Black and White
- Creation of Collages Taken From Various Photos/Pictures
- Colorization From Black and White
- Restoration of Faded Originals
- Retouching of Scars, Wrinkles, and/or Blemishes
- Creation of Sepia Tone From Black and White
- Restoration from Discoloration
- Repair Damage of Black White and/or Color